Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's Worse: Too Much Perfume or Horrendous BO?

Lets look at a scenario: You're on a bus, the light rail, a plane, at a movie theater or walking into work through a revolving door (my experience today), when lo and behold, your nose is attacked by someone's overpowering perfume or cologne - like when a 20-something college student smells like he bathed in Aqua di Gio. It's as if the person left a wake of odor meant to choke the life out of you, making your eyes water and your lungs burn.
 
But then again, it could be something else, something potentially worse! Yep, I'm talking about knock-you-down, makes-you-want-to-die, gag-o-rific, horrendous BO! It's a stench so strong you're pretty sure you're going to lose your breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Both scenarios are pretty miserable, but if you could only pick one, which nasty odor do you think is the worst?

My vote goes to the BO!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely BO!

    I like the picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt BO - however I do have this one customer that comes into the bank on a regular basis and I swear he bathes in his nasty old man cologne. I seriously get a headache everytime he comes into my office and you can smell it all day! But, BO is definitely worse by a long shot!

    ReplyDelete