Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend in Rewind: 10/15 - 10/17

Yet another weekend come and gone :( Good thing it was a fun weekend!

Friday: This past Friday was pretty low-key. Before dinner The Mrs. was working at school on some homework and I was watching TV...I have it rough I tell ya! We went to dinner around 7:00 or so and then came home and watched some of our missed TV episodes from the week until we went to bed...talk about a lazy Friday night!

Saturday: Saturday was a bit more exciting compared to Friday...not like that was hard to do! The Mrs. and I had two of our friends over for dinner. We had a Mexican-themed dinner of chimichangas, chips and salsa and beer and wine. We topped it off with apple crisp with ice cream for dessert - not Mexican, but oh so good! After dinner we all played some Settlers of Catan (board game), which was really a lot of fun! After SoC we played another game called Balderdash, which was also a hoot! There is just something about donkeys, Ramoo and SPAAAAAAAIN! that brings out the best in all of us!

Sunday: The weekend wrapped up similar to most weekends...with a nice and relaxing Sunday! Most of my Sunday was spent watching football in order to see how badly my FF team was losing...I was really surprised last night when I saw that my team actually won! Speaking of things football realated here are a few highlights from this weekend - the Vikings won & Tim Brewster (Gophers head coach) was finally fired! Other than football I watched a few more episodes of a new TV show that Dan got me hooked on :) I think the Mrs. spent most of her Sunday in the bedroom studying - she really is so lucky - lol!

Oh I almost forgot - if you are thinking about getting a dog here is a little piece of advice - train it to do its duty quickly! We had to take out The Wife's Grandma's dog on Sunday to use the bathroom and that little turd took forever to get her job done...I am convinced she was purposefully taking her time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment