Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday 5: Halloween Sweet Tooth


Halloween is just two days away and though I am a bit too old to go trick or treating it is still fun to think about my all-time favorite Halloween candies! Below is a list, starting with my favorite, of my top 5 favorite Halloween treats!

My 5 Favorite Halloween Treats!

1 – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

2 – Twix

3 – Candy Corn Mixed With Peanuts

4 – Milky Way

5 – 3 Musketeer’s

What Halloween treats (candy or other) do you look forward to each year?

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, I love candy...looks like you favor the chocolate treats! Here are my favorites:

    1. Those orange and black wrapped taffy things that taste like peanut butter. Weird I know, but I love those things!
    2. Twix
    3. Skittles
    4. Baby Ruth
    5. Dots/flavored tootsie rolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachelle
    Oh those taffy things ARE great!!! Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are:
    1.Sugar babies
    2.Heath
    3.Tootsie Pops
    4.Dots
    5.Licorice

    Halloween is one on favorite holidays, and I am really looking forward to seeing all the kids dressed up and handing out candy.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete