Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but work has been keeping me extremely busy these last few weeks. A lot has happened since I last posted...

Me & baby Mason
Last weekend I made my way up to LP to visit the family and also to take The Mrs. up for my younger sisters baby shower! The shower sounded like a lot of fun - the place was decorated nicely, the apparently played a few games and baby Mason was so cute! While the shower was going I headed over to Dad's place to watch a little football and have some lunch - lunch was great, but the football sucked...yep this was the 31-3 loss to the Packers :(

Since last Friday I have been training in a guy from India who will be taking over part of my current job since I will be rotating into my new position at work by the end of the year. Training in this guy has been both fun and stressful - our time line was short not to mention I had to work with him all day which left no time for me to do my other job duties...it was worth it though since now I will be able to focus more on learning my new position! So this India guy...this was his FIRST time out of his country and his FIRST time flying! Could you imagine never flying before and then taking your first flight from India to the US?!?! His flight was 24 hours! What if you got air sick and you didn't know?! Crazy! Not only that, but this guy had never experienced snow before. So not only did he get to experience our cold weather, but he got to see the snow from yesterday afternoon, but also the ice storm this past Sunday! He definitely got to experience it all!

Well...today is Thanksgiving so I need to start getting ready for the day and relax a bit! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone - I'll update tomorrow and get back to the Friday 5!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Jason and Amanda, miss you on this holiday when family should be together.

    ReplyDelete