Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! I hope that everyone was able to enjoy the holiday and spend time with their family!

Christmas was great this year! Amanda and I were able to spend time with our families and enjoy a great vacation relaxing in Florida! Though the weather was a little cooler than we would have liked (low to mid 60's some days) we still managed to get a little tan from our 5 day stay in The Keys!

Highlights: 
 * Warmer weather than MN!
 * Humidity! I almost forgot was it felt like!
 * Sun and sun tan! My nose is still a little red.
 * Amazing views! I had always thought the opening to CSI: Miami was color-enhanced...but the water actually looks that amazing!
 * Swimming! Though the temps were a little cooler the pools were heated!
 * DOLPHINS! ZOMG Amanda went nuts over the dolphins! I have to admit, though that the dolphins they had at the resort were really cool! We got some good pics and video of the dolphins with the trainers.
 *  Great food! yes, we can get great food in MN, but the breakfast they had laid our for us was perfect! Anything you wanted every morning! And the fish!!! yum yum!

I will post some pictures on Facebook later this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment